Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Whale Shark Video and Photos!!!!


Healthy and happy!


A perfect scene


Which way is out?


Brittle Star


Sea Cucumber, its supposed to be delicious


Still cute


She's so cute!


Banana Blossom


Tail of Blue Marlin (only .80 cents per pound at market)


Stove


Faucet


Kitchen


From the living room window


Living Room


My new friend


Extinct volcanoes, fish traps, and fisherman


View from our local mangroves


After a long day of school


Shower


Bathroom

Bedroom 1 of our house




Whale shark sighting in our town

3 comments:

aunt kim said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

I FINALLY mailed your letter & some photos 3 days ago.

Love & Miss You Both,
Aunt Kim

Emily said...

that water is so clear! and im so glad you found your own place. i think we have the same living room furniture (fancy that) are you still in the same barangay? our texting conversations are not satisfying enough ~ see you soon though!

HollywoodTim said...

Hi Steve and Rebeka,

I'm joining the Peace Corps and I was waondering about being stationed in the Philippines. I will be visiting the Philippines from Dec. 18th to Jan. 5th. I'd love to stop by and chat with you about your experience while I'm there!

I can be contacted at gotime@earthlink.net or +1-604-418-0473!

Thanx and I hope to hear from you soon!

Tim Scott